Tuesday, October 16, 2012

JustRite challenge 083 card 3


 How about a little Christmas shall we. I love the ornament stamps that coordinate with the spellbinders ornament die's.I stamped the ornament and saying with Olive grove ink by momento.as well as the music sheet background. I edged things with the Olive grove also with a sponge.I used a stipple brush and Rhubarb stalk ink ( the red color) on top of the background and on the saying to pull the card together. I die cut the poinsettia from a fun windowpane plaid using a spellbinders die and edging it with the olive grove ink to antique it a bit, I did this with the leaves also. I added some small golden yellow pearls from Kaiser Kraft. I almost for got I sprayed the flower and ornament with Goose Bumps shimmer spray it give it a lovely texture and slight shimmer.I used pop dots to lift up the smaller ornament as well as the saying.I can't wait to make some Christmas goodies. I am hooked on Pinterest and I have pinned a bunch of new recipes I want to try.
   Well I hope this gets you in the Holiday card making spirit.Check out some of the other wonderful paper artist over at JustRites Blog.
Thanks for stopping in,
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow....Stunning card. I love the background.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop